Sorry for my bad english please.
1. Almost in the center of Kiev, just a short walk from Independence Square, we discovered an abandoned workshop unknown sculptor.
2. Walking through the old courtyard, we were in the courtyard draw-well. Amazingly, the local people will never see sunlight in the windows.
3. At the entrance there is an abandoned pre-revolutionary elevator.
4. One of the rooms are in the dust busts and memorial
5. Head of Lenin
6. And then home to large-fed rats!
7. The man pictured on the left is unknown to me
9. After staying here for a while, gone, leaving in its place